Join art teacher Angie Szabo and Kris Bakke in a discussion about flipping your classroom to have students adapt to special needs and learn from this awareness-building experience. They also talk about adaptive art tools and meeting students’ physical, emotional, and cognitive needs.
Read more in the blog post “Adaptive art: Helping students overcome (and understand) unique challenges.” (https://nasco-education-blog.com/2021/12/06/adaptive-art-helps-students-overcome-challenges/)
Adaptive art supplies you might like:
• PETA Easi-Grip Scissors (9718130)
• Creative Brushes – Set of 4 (9734011)
• Royal Brush® Big Kid’s Choice™ Chubby Brushes – Set of 4 Rounds (9730063)
• Royal Brush® Big Kid’s Choice™ Chubby Brushes – Set of 4 Flats (9730062)
• Giant Palm Painters (9734004)